PRODUCT NAME: Water Supply Equipment with No Negative Pressure
In order to make the equipment performance to be more perfect, We developed a new generation of the network pressure superposed water supply equipment in the original technique based on LZW (III) type pipe network pressure superposed (non negative) frequency conversion water supply equipment.
Range of use:
1. In order to adapt to the social development with the improvement of the living standard and qualit.
2. Additive pipe pressure (negative pressure) water supply equipment emerge as the times require, the device makes full use of the municipal pipe network pressure superposition, pressurized water supply, .
3. Superposition of pressurized water supply, small occupation of land, energy saving and environmental protection.
4. Tank structure superposed pressure (without negative pressure) water supply equipment long time over the municipal pipe network water supply operation condition of water use in the user, because the regulating tank storage capacity is limited, can not guarantee the normal water use of users, as well as the municipal pipe network short water, be no water available to the problem, in order to make the equipment performance to be more perfect, the company in on the base of original technology developed a new generation of the network pressure superposed water supply equipment of BW (III) type pipe network pressure superposed (non negative) frequency conversion water supply equipment.
1. Environment temperature: 4 Centigrade ~40 Centigrade
2. Relative humidity b): <90% (20 Centigrade), outdoor allow 95%, without dew;
3. Vibration: <0.5g, vibration frequency 10Hz~150Hz, the maximum acceleration should not exceed 5m/s2;
4. Tilt: <5 °
5. Frequency: 50 Hz ± 5%;
6. Power supply voltage: 380V ± 10%;
7. Altitude: Not more than 1000m;
8. Equipment operation site should be no conductive or explosive dust, non corrosive metal or gas insulation failure or steam;
9. Pressure precision: <0.01Mpa;
10. Ressure range: 0~2.0Mpa J);
11. Flow range: 0~600m3/h